Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring I'm Gonna kick the Old Man's @##

I woke up this morning with what is commonly known as pink eye. The good news is that it is on the list of contagious diseases that prevent me from going to work at the hospital. I guess no one wants the girl with the red, oozing eye around their patients and their patients medications.

I also talked to my vet who in turn had talked to the pathologist who autopsied little alien. Apparently it can spontaneously recede and we are going to do some watchful waiting. Now I just have to keep her from nurturing the evil beast and prevent it from taking over our planet.

Shouldn't I be handed a light saber or something?

1 comment:

onecollie said...

ouch!!! I had pink eye once & it hurt like bloody hell!!! I even took to wearing my sunglasses in the house!