Thursday, January 29, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
I like her funky white toes in this one. I wish I could have had her while she was still this small! But then again I'm not so good with the whole potty training process. Sadie still poops downstairs!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
1. My short term memory is non existent - you can drop off your prescription at one counter and no word of a lie I will ask you your name 5 minutes later at the pick up counter
2. I was a geek in junior high, and "popular" in high school
3. I lived alone in a one room apartment for my 2nd year of university - as in no bedroom, just one open room all of 500 sq feet, and I loved it.
4. I got 100% on my high school English final exam - I had my paper memorized before I even know what the topic was, and I just adapted it to fit.
5. My first dog was a Chinese Shar-pei (wrinkle dog) he was diagnosed with cancer while I was at university and died the night after I got home to say goodbye
6. I cry when I'm mad and that makes me angrier
7. I have 2 tattoos - not sure if anyone has even noticed them
8. I have a mild case of OCD
9. I am a slight hypochondriac
10. I can sleep anywhere, anytime, for as long as I like, even if I'm not tired
11. I hate coffee
12. I hate seafood, but crave a good tuna fish sandwich about once a month
13. I have been in a few fist fights
14. I have given an ex-boyfriend a black eye and broke another one's nose
15. I have a temper (hmmmm refer to #14)
16. I played competitive soccer for about 5 years
17. I lived in Loma Linda California and did my hospital practicum in the infectious disease rotation (see #9)
18. I have been to Italy and Paris
19. I have had my belly button and tongue pierced
20. If I can't do something 100% I usually don't do it at all
21. I knew I was going to marry Dustin the second I saw him
22. Sadie spoons with me at night
23. I spent one summer waiting and then collecting cow urine in a barn at the research center
24. I spent the same summer wet sieving cow poop and weighing the contents of each sieve
25. I have been paying my student loan for almost 3 years and I'm not even close to paying it off but I will attend Sarah's party anyway
26. I now have to pay off my husband's student loan
27. I am an evil stepmother
28. I don't know the actual color of my hair anymore
29. I chronically clear my throat and it really annoys the people who notice it
30. I'm paranoid about bad breath
31. I'm addicted to chap stick
32. I purell my hands at least 5 times in an hour (see #8)
33. I have worked at 6 different jobs since last summer
34. I have fallen asleep at work (it was on a couch with a dog at daycare on a really slow Saturday - sorry Wendy!)
35. I grew up very spoiled
36. I have two older brothers, I am the only daughter (see #35)
37. I have been the same weight since grade 8 (that was 15 years ago)
38. I'm really glad I'm almost done!
39. I use to be in modeling and was told to walk like I had a quarter stuck in between my butt cheeks, I quit shortly after my mom's friend yelled out at a soccer game that my quarter fell out
40. I'm the happiest I have ever been in life
I hope I surprised you at least once.
Ok I tag Bobbi at Crazy Dog Days and Lauren at Why Everyone Should Train Dogs
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
This must be why I love dogs so much, they are so uncomplicated.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I debated taking a picture of this second incident, but erred on the side of caution. Because of the fierce wind and snow I had to lock the dog door shut today. Theoretically my adult dogs should be able to hold their bowels for a minimum of 5 hours. Upon returning home I discovered that a certain terrier either couldn't hold it or decided that it was unacceptable to have to hold it. Either way she relieved herself on the spare bed. Number one and number two.
Sleep over anyone?
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Saturday, January 3, 2009
And this was after the Sears' lady told me I had to go back into the freezing streets and drive back up the deadly road that is the westside hill and produce the original receipt for my refund, as apparently the gift receipt is not enough? WTF?
Then after I painstakingly conveyed some diabetic information to a mother, who is an individual that I have a hard time liking in the first place, I was told I was being rude and condescending and my help was not needed. So now I have sent an ass kissing apology email and still feel like WTF?
Friday, January 2, 2009
If you have ever dealt with anal glands I sympathize with you. If you know that they can become infected, I pity you. Imagine intensifying the smell and reducing the consistency of the discharge and you have what has been termed infection. But with diagnoses comes resolution, hopefully, in the form of a pill. More specifically Orbax 68mg. I have never heard of this drug, because as previously mentioned, survival of the fittest has eliminated the anal gland from human medicine, but I'm placing all my sanity in it's effectiveness.
If the Orbax doesn't fulfill my expectations we will proceed to more invasive measures, injection directly into the glands. And then if all else fails we will just remove them, and add to the population of dogs who have surgically evolved past this troublesome gland.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Later we had dinner at my parent's house and went to a show. Then we rang in the new year with friends and family. Over all it was a pretty good day.
Wicca looks like she got pelted in the head with a snowball.
I am Ceaser Milan (for you Amanda)
Picking up poop
I'm not sure what's weirder, Wendy noticing that I'm always holding up poop in pictures, or the fact that she has taken multiple pictures of me holding poop?
I like this one of Perkins, its kind of weird, and it looks like hs tail is broken, but isn't he shiny?
Flies over buildings in a single bound
Dog pile on Mira, literally.
Deranged lunatic warning, please pick up your children and small dogs and evacuate the area.