Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some Good News!

Mira is home! Besides sounding like she has a peg leg on the laminate she is as good as new! Her creatine levels were normal, so no kidney problems. The surgery went well, her heart rate dropped during surgery but they were able to get it back up. I will even have some surgery photos to post because the vet tech involved is my brother's girlfriend and she took some really gross and cool pictures.

Thanks Wendy for watching Mira tonight! And thanks for every one's good thoughts and wishes. We all really appreciate such great support!

Wendy and Mira after surgery.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That is great news!!! I am glad everything turned out well.

Here's to a quick recovery!

Bobbi said...

Yaaayyy for Mira!!! I am so glad she is doing good.

onecollie said...

what great news Sandy & what a sweet picture of sleepy Mira!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the surgery remains successful for Mira. My boy- a Jap Chin- has a viral papilloma in his mouth that we had surgically removed. It has grown back twice now and will again be removed next week for the 3rd time as is does eventually interfer with his eating. My vet says it's like a wart and hasn't suggested either abx's, cryo or chemo.
Good luck
Judi