Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vito is coming for a visit this weekend! These pictures were from his last visit:

Thanks for the bone Aunty Sandy! I love being here, I wish my mom let me come more often.



I need to hide my bone, should I go downstairs....



Or in the bedroom?


Oh I think I'll sit on that nice comfy dog bed.



Yep, this is perfect!



Dammit!! That stupid terrier is here now. She'll probably bite me, I'm surprised she hasn't already....I'm outta here.


Gotta hide my bone, gotta hide my bone......



Now that fat mixed breed is licking her chops, maybe if I don't look directly at her she'll go away.


I'm so smart I found the perfect hiding spot!

(Can you spot the Vito?)

6 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

sandy that is too cute! such a typical vito attitude. it's mine. i don't share. piss off... :o)

thanks for watching him!!!

Paws on the Run said...

Don't get too used to him! I want him back next time!!!

Kim said...

That's funny.

BTW - I like your flowery shoes.

miradukesadie said...

Thanks Kim - Mira actually ate them a while ago =(

onecollie said...

very cute!!!....

Paws on the Run said...

How did it go? I want pictures and stories! Did Sadie eat him? Did he eat Duke?