Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friends

They come in all varieties. I have friends with babies, work friends, dog friends, family that are friends and my best friend, my husband. I love them, I hate them, they drive me crazy, and I go crazy without them.


Mira's friend was actually intended for Duke. Duke's trainer, Amanda, said that I needed to make training more fun for him. She showed me this toy that you put a used water bottle in. It makes this crinkling noise that brings out Duke's inner Labrador! Mira thought it was pretty cool too, but she is part flat coat so who can blame her.

Sadie's friend is the little diffuser plugged into the wall beside her. It is called the DAP - or dog appeasing pheromone, it keeps the crazy away. Ok well not entirely but I can definitely tell when it's time for a replacement.

Duke's friend is the couch.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey you stole kaleb's toy, oh nevermind it is still here!

Bizarro world again ... Gyp loves Kaleb's cat-er-pillar too!!!!

Anonymous said...

They're all so cute, but I'm with Duke :) The couch is my friend.