Monday, March 23, 2009

The Unsolvable Equation

I am hands down a left sided brain personality. Life is scientific, explainable, black and white. If something doesn't fit, I usually dismiss it as irrelevant. I can usually fit my life's problems into equations. Ok before your eyes glaze over I'll give you an easy probability that even my dogs have solved.

< 7am + shower = low probability of a morning walk

> 9am - shower = high probability of a morning walk

Balancing equations are definitely the most difficult. I had one this weekend.

passionate people + my suggestions - communication

Now factor in

my suggestions =\= others suggestions

It's one of those that you can try until your head hurts from thinking, your heart hurts from pouring and you've banged your head against the chalkboard enough times. Eventually it's one of those equations that you have to leave on the chalkboard unsolved and walk away.

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

i'm not a math person but i got it.

it's too bad really.