Sunday, February 15, 2009

And Then Reality Sets In

So as much as I'd like to believe that I made it to the bottom of the jagged cliff in a single bound, my protesting body tells me otherwise. I struggled out of bed this morning and after surveying the damage I have found some significant bruising and lacerations. Mostly down the backs of my legs and thighs. So really I must have slid down the cliff on my butt. Not the red caped hero that I originally thought, but it worked, so I'm happy.

Then my history in drug dealing (legally!) surfaces and I'm thinking, if I could cultivate and bottle adrenaline I would be a rich women.......hmmmmmm........

5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

What, no pictures? You are all stiff and sore and Sadie is probably acting like nothing happened.

miradukesadie said...

ok I can barely take a picture of my knee and you want one of the back of my legs! Maybe I'll ask Dustin to help, but he will think I'm crazy =) and yes Sadie was rummaging in the dishwasher last night - a sure sign shes back to "normal"

manymuddypaws said...

awwww....poor sandy!!! i still think you were wearing a red cape! :o)

onecollie said...

here here!!
you are a hero for sure, scrapes & all!!!

miradukesadie said...

awww thanks guys! Sadie's been extra suckey I'm sure she thinks I'm her hero =)