Saturday, February 28, 2009

AWOL

I've been promoted! I have the important role of blogging for the prairie dog canine rescue. So far it's been really fun, but time consuming. I've felt like I've spent more time behind the computer then in front, and as such I have no stories to tell. My poor own dogs. So I've decided since I can't keep up, I'm going to take a step back from the blog about my dogs, so I can actually spend time with them, (and my husband, but he isn't as important =)

Please visit me at http://prairiedogcaninerescue.blogspot.com/ . Wendy takes amazing pictures of the rescue dogs, and some of the stories are really inspirational!

4 comments:

onecollie said...

Boo Hoo....I can always count on you to make me laugh! I'll miss your blogging!

Paws on the Run said...

What? You can't stop blogging here! You are too funny to stop.

Kim said...

What's a little blogging every once in a while????

Anonymous said...

Exactly, get your priorities straight girl. LOL!