Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Memories

Have you ever seen that really sad commercial where the old man comes home and tells his wife he picked up the milk? The wife smiles and pats his weathered hand. Then when the old man leaves she looks all sad and opens the fridge to put the milk away, and inside the fridge there is about 4 or 5 cartons of milk. It's a commercial for a support group for the families dealing with Alzheimer's.



Well I was putting my groceries away today..............and yes it is me who does the majority of the shopping.

7 comments:

Kim said...

You can never have too much Taco mix :)

Sarah said...

I AGREE with Kim!!!!

so are you having us over :)

miradukesadie said...

lmao!! You'll have to fight off Duke for the shells =)

miradukesadie said...

Sarah - I'll make them for your loan party =)

Anonymous said...

I'm sending Kayden to your house. He'll love you forever since taco's are his FAVORITE!!

Anonymous said...

Sandy, not saying anything here, but I started 'collecting' cheese products and shortly thereafter realized I was pregnant! I had stocked up on CheeseBalls, Nacho Cheese Chips, Cheese Whiz, all the fake cheese you could wish for. Didn't have a clue about little Rayna!

manymuddypaws said...

You should have a taco party!!!