Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Closed for the Season

This has to be the worst time of year for dog owners. Don't get me wrong, I love that the weather is warming up and I can take my dogs on walks that last longer then the time it takes to bundle up for them. However, the combination of dusty wind, melting snow and 12 furry feet have made my life a nightmare! I'm reveling in my past decision when buying the house without carpet. I couldn't imagine trying to deal with this without my precious swifter wet jet. My feeble attempts to keep on top of the mud have long since dissipated, and I have decided instead to ban any visitors to my house until the snow is gone. I think that's a better plan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over. HAHAHAHA!

Bobbi said...

You and me both!!! I am thinking of redoing the floors in my house with a paw print pattern so people cannot tell =)

miradukesadie said...

Alana - you can only visit me at Costco lol!!!

Bobby - that's an awesome plan!

Sarah said...

you should tape the swiffer pads on their feet like booties!!!! that would be a great idea, i'm so damn smart.

Anonymous said...

No I can't, you're never there. I look every time too. Please forward me your schedule for the next 5 weeks please.... HAHAHAHAHA!

I like the swiffer pads idea :)

miradukesadie said...

Sarah - so my dog will have swifter taped to her butt and one on each foot then? LMAO!!!

Alana - you can stalk me any Wednesday. I'm always there!