Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!




October is a busy birthday month for us. Mostly because we made it that way.......

Today is Dukes birthday!!! Ok well it's the day we made up to be his birthday, because nobody really knows. He is turning 4, again that is a guess - I'm starting to think he is older either that or he is just really lazy!

Mira also had a birthday, again made up - we picked October 1st and she turned 2.

Dustin's birthday was yesterday, that we didn't make up! and he turned old! =)

I would have had more pictures, as we all went to my parents for dinner and cake, but the trio had to go home after an incident. Of course there was, but I have to say it wasn't their fault (even if Amanda says other wise!). Sadie got bit by their devil spawned pug. After a frantic call to Amanda, we choose to let the dogs celebrate at home, on their own, with a chewy.

6 comments:

onecollie said...

Happy Birthday to all!!!
Hope Sadie is ok after "the incident"! You must tell us more about the devil spawned pug, I'm intrigued!

manymuddypaws said...

Happy Birthday to Duke and Mira, oh and to Dustin!

The pug isn't really that bad- jsut spoiled...but we're gonna fix that aren't we! :o)

and yes, I do believe you that just this once it wasn't sadie's fault!

miradukesadie said...

I cannot bring myself to post about the pug at this time....I'm to emotionally involved -re: I'm pissed right off and I don't want to swear and rant on my blog!!! =)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday ! ! !

manymuddypaws said...

ummm...what's in Duke's bowl?

miradukesadie said...

Do you mean the flaming "4" birthday candle, or the disgusting pedigree wet food?