Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mira's Mass







Mira has a nauseating "mass" on her paw. That's what my vet calls it - a mass. I however, have more appropriately named it little alien. Mira has nurtured little alien for several weeks now, and it has grown. Not uniformly, that would be less disgusting, no little alien has grown tentacle like appendages. Some of the appendages have a black tip, some are scabby and some have open sores. Little alien dies tomorrow. Mira is going in to have it lasered off. I wanted to keep it, to get a better picture of just how offensive it is, but they must send it to be analyzed, so your spared the foul details.
As you can see Mira doesn't like me to expose her little friend, she tries to protect it. I think she is going to miss little alien........

5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Crap you are funny! You can "rescue" Lacey's mole and photograph that if you want. It is sitting in a little jar at the vet's office.

miradukesadie said...

lol! I should try to steal it while I'm there, but it can't be half as gross as this thing. Too bad I suck at photography. I love how the camera focused on exactly what I didn't want and blurred "the mass" sigh.....Wendy I need some lessons!!!

manymuddypaws said...

sandy you crack me up!

are they putting her right under to take it off?

miradukesadie said...

hell ya! They couldn't even get her into the back room this morning. Do you think she is going to just let them take her little baby without a fight?

onecollie said...

ewwwwww!...just got a look at the alien, yucky!!!