Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Mira

I don't have many "baby" pictures of the dogs. We didn't have a digital camera when we ahem..purchased Sadie, Duke was already 2 years old when we adopted him, and Mira was almost 1 year when we "fostered" her. The rescue that had Mira also had her 2 sisters as babies so I asked them if they had any puppy pictures of the girls. I thought this one was cute. Mira is on the left and her sister Abby is the other pup.


I like her funky white toes in this one. I wish I could have had her while she was still this small! But then again I'm not so good with the whole potty training process. Sadie still poops downstairs!

3 comments:

onecollie said...

awwwww..... look how cute baby Mira was!!

manymuddypaws said...

super cuteness!!! I can't believe they had her for so long!!! Wow!

miradukesadie said...

really? your suprized?.....=)