Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

Today was my birthday, well technically it was yesterday. I spent a great day with friends and family. It began at the dog park, and between 4 of us we had 11 dogs! It wasn't really a walk, more of following around the dogs as they chased mice and as Jolene called it "go to ground" in the field. Mira ran around like a lunatic, and got all the boys chasing her, what a hussy!

Later we had dinner at my parent's house and went to a show. Then we rang in the new year with friends and family. Over all it was a pretty good day.

Wicca looks like she got pelted in the head with a snowball.


I am Ceaser Milan (for you Amanda)

Picking up poop
I'm not sure what's weirder, Wendy noticing that I'm always holding up poop in pictures, or the fact that she has taken multiple pictures of me holding poop?

I like this one of Perkins, its kind of weird, and it looks like hs tail is broken, but isn't he shiny?


Super Perkins!

Flies over buildings in a single bound

Dog pile on Mira, literally.

Deranged lunatic warning, please pick up your children and small dogs and evacuate the area.


As commented, Sadie isn't dominant at all


The pack, I think this was everyone except Boone


Aunty Jolene carrying poor Sadie after her feet got cold, much to Korts horror. Kort tried to jump up to get Jolene's attention and he got a good bite on the snout!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the pictures

Paws on the Run said...

I'm glad you had a good day!

onecollie said...

too funny, all of us put the same picture of Perkins on the blog!& that picture of Mira is priceless!!
I had sooo much fun, I want all of us to go out again soon, & we can all take turns being Cesar Milan LOL!!(just for Amanda!)

Sarah said...

Sandy, you are a great "packleader" :)

HAPPY BELATED BDAY! looks like a great day!!!