Saturday, January 3, 2009

WTF?

So after having numerous complications with my phone and thinking I was jinxed in some way I have discovered that they have pulled the touch diamond from the shelves! We were shopping in the mall today and it was pulled off the display, in it's place an empty cord. I asked why it was missing, and the saleswomen told me they are not selling it anymore as it had been having several issues. WTF!!! I have been to that exact store 3 times now complaining and they told me that it was the user, or the programs I downloaded. I have fought with them for 2 months now. They didn't even call to let the current users know that they pulled it either. Actually they told me that I'm still stuck with it because I bought it before they stopped selling it. So now this one little customer is announcing that Telus and their touch diamond phone are both big old pieces of crap!

And this was after the Sears' lady told me I had to go back into the freezing streets and drive back up the deadly road that is the westside hill and produce the original receipt for my refund, as apparently the gift receipt is not enough? WTF?

Then after I painstakingly conveyed some diabetic information to a mother, who is an individual that I have a hard time liking in the first place, I was told I was being rude and condescending and my help was not needed. So now I have sent an ass kissing apology email and still feel like WTF?

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Wow! How is that for a crappy day? Just think, tomorrow can't be any worse!

Anonymous said...

I stalked you not once but twice today. Strange isn't it? You were too busy to chat so I had to leave. Seems like I have to be a druggy to get any attention from you. LOL! Good luck with the phone thing and the e-mail. Want me to write it for you? HAHAHA!