Friday, January 23, 2009

40 Things!

Really!? I was tagged by Amanda from manymuddypaws to post 40 things about me that people may not know. This is defiantly going to be a challenge as I'm not a secret kind of gal.

1. My short term memory is non existent - you can drop off your prescription at one counter and no word of a lie I will ask you your name 5 minutes later at the pick up counter

2. I was a geek in junior high, and "popular" in high school

3. I lived alone in a one room apartment for my 2nd year of university - as in no bedroom, just one open room all of 500 sq feet, and I loved it.

4. I got 100% on my high school English final exam - I had my paper memorized before I even know what the topic was, and I just adapted it to fit.

5. My first dog was a Chinese Shar-pei (wrinkle dog) he was diagnosed with cancer while I was at university and died the night after I got home to say goodbye

6. I cry when I'm mad and that makes me angrier

7. I have 2 tattoos - not sure if anyone has even noticed them

8. I have a mild case of OCD

9. I am a slight hypochondriac

10. I can sleep anywhere, anytime, for as long as I like, even if I'm not tired

11. I hate coffee

12. I hate seafood, but crave a good tuna fish sandwich about once a month

13. I have been in a few fist fights

14. I have given an ex-boyfriend a black eye and broke another one's nose

15. I have a temper (hmmmm refer to #14)

16. I played competitive soccer for about 5 years

17. I lived in Loma Linda California and did my hospital practicum in the infectious disease rotation (see #9)

18. I have been to Italy and Paris

19. I have had my belly button and tongue pierced

20. If I can't do something 100% I usually don't do it at all

21. I knew I was going to marry Dustin the second I saw him

22. Sadie spoons with me at night

23. I spent one summer waiting and then collecting cow urine in a barn at the research center

24. I spent the same summer wet sieving cow poop and weighing the contents of each sieve

25. I have been paying my student loan for almost 3 years and I'm not even close to paying it off but I will attend Sarah's party anyway

26. I now have to pay off my husband's student loan

27. I am an evil stepmother

28. I don't know the actual color of my hair anymore

29. I chronically clear my throat and it really annoys the people who notice it

30. I'm paranoid about bad breath

31. I'm addicted to chap stick

32. I purell my hands at least 5 times in an hour (see #8)

33. I have worked at 6 different jobs since last summer

34. I have fallen asleep at work (it was on a couch with a dog at daycare on a really slow Saturday - sorry Wendy!)

35. I grew up very spoiled

36. I have two older brothers, I am the only daughter (see #35)

37. I have been the same weight since grade 8 (that was 15 years ago)

38. I'm really glad I'm almost done!

39. I use to be in modeling and was told to walk like I had a quarter stuck in between my butt cheeks, I quit shortly after my mom's friend yelled out at a soccer game that my quarter fell out

40. I'm the happiest I have ever been in life

I hope I surprised you at least once.

Ok I tag Bobbi at Crazy Dog Days and Lauren at Why Everyone Should Train Dogs

Go!!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

aren't terriers the best??

LOL i mean it, you are invited to my party!

fist fights? really! wow.

you are such a terrier.

manymuddypaws said...

omg sandy you crack me up. none of that surprised me....

so dustins black eye a few months ago...that was you right??? :o)

miradukesadie said...

lol Sarah! I hope you have cake!

Ummm a few monthes back....nope not that time! lol!!

Paws on the Run said...

I know what you mean about the crying when mad thing. It kind of takes the "seriousness" out of being mad when you are blubbering like an idiot.

onecollie said...

#4..amazing!! especially to the person that can't add!!
Bad Breath phobia..me too!!!, I forgot about that one...
As for the fights, sure wish I knew you when I was getting beat up at the age of 12!!!

Anonymous said...

I am with you on 5, 15, 7, 28 and 34. You Purell 5 times every hour? Good thing you can shop at Costco for all your home (OCD) needs. HAHAHA!
Alana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. At this point, I don't think it's too much of a secret anymore. Tag away. I will get even :) Thanks for the info on Aleve. I thought that might be the case.