Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ingenious or Pathetic?


I couldn't decide which title suited this post better. It's windy out again today, like 100 mile per hour wind, so the dog door must remain locked. If you missed the earlier post this month on the outcome of this, think of a terrier and a new white comforter, which actually came out surprisingly well in the wash. Anyway, I couldn't decide what to do this time. Sadie can't go to daycare because of several incidents, the last ended in an elderly wiener dog screaming bloody murder. So I fashioned a "pee pad" out of some swifter wet jet pads. I was pretty proud of myself until I thought.....I just taped 8 wet jet pads to my floor for my 4 year old terrier. I'm thinking pathetic is more appropriate.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

maybe you should tape the swiffer pads to her butt?

:)

oh sadie.

manymuddypaws said...

haha Sarah. That's awesome

manymuddypaws said...

Sandy...

you could you know...crate her...

Anonymous said...

Have you started running yet Amanda? You probably should. LOL! How about diapers and a cone? LMAO!

Sarah said...

i knew Amanda would say that!!!!!!!

i think my plan is better :)

miradukesadie said...

Of course the almighty crate! That is a four letter word in this house. I think she would die in there for real, from a heart attack induced by stress! lol!

I LOVE Sarah's suggestion though, or those panties you can get for unspayed dogs! lol.

And an update........all clear!

Who's a big girl now?

Paws on the Run said...

I'm a little late to the party and it has all been said. Thanks for the laugh!