Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Show

I have no pictures to share so you will be forced to believe my word on this. We live on the edge of town, and our backyard borders an open field. The city has built a fence parallel to the length of the houses. We like to walk back there because its open, quiet and the dogs can run off leash. It has snowed so immensely here that is has piled up just shy of the top of this fence on either side. Thus allowing two dogs to literally walk over the fence and out of their backyards to play with us!

I debated taking a picture of this second incident, but erred on the side of caution. Because of the fierce wind and snow I had to lock the dog door shut today. Theoretically my adult dogs should be able to hold their bowels for a minimum of 5 hours. Upon returning home I discovered that a certain terrier either couldn't hold it or decided that it was unacceptable to have to hold it. Either way she relieved herself on the spare bed. Number one and number two.

Sleep over anyone?

5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Remind me to never crash at your house!

Our snow drift just leads to the neighbor's yard, so even if they saunter over, they'll still be contained.

onecollie said...

oh Sandy!...what a hilarious life you lead!

miradukesadie said...

lol! I hope your neighbors like your dogs Wendy!

I forgot to mention it was my new white comforter!

Lauren said...

Ugh - that's always the way... those terriers and their independent spirits. If they weren't so dang cute we'd all get rid of them! :) Well, probably not...

manymuddypaws said...

too freakin' funny. only sadie...